To join Valentine Wigs Loyalty Program all you need to do is create a store account and you will receive your first 50 Loyalty Points. There are lots of different actions available for you to gain points, these points can then be redeemed for a voucher on the cart page.
You must have a store account and be logged in to earn Loyalty Points. You can find points earned, points total and claimed rewards by logging in to your account, then going to 'My Orders' and clicking on 'Loyalty Points'
Each time you make a purchase you will earn Loyalty Points which will be awarded 21 days after dispatch and be valid for 365 days if your order is not returned.
You will receive one Loyalty Point for every net £1 spent*
* Loyalty Points exclude payment for shipping and taxes. Loyalty Points will only be earned on the net total of an order (e.g. if an item is £200 ex VAT but on promotion for £140 ex VAT, only the £140 ex VAT will be eligible for Loyalty Points). Applies to orders placed on or after the launch date 24th September 2020.
PLEASE NOTE LOYALTY POINTS CANNOT BE RESTORED FOR RETURNED ORDERS.
- points are noted as pending until 21 days after dispatch, once this period is complete and your order has not been returned your points will be awarded to your account.
- points can be redeemed at the cart page where they are converted to a voucher which is available to use at the checkout.
- we are unable to cancel or refund any points once they are converted to a voucher. Loyalty Points cannot be "refunded" back to a user’s account for any reason.
- Loyalty Point voucher codes cannot be used at the same time as using other discount codes. If a different discount code is added at the checkout the Loyalty Points voucher will be automatically removed. Access to this code for future use will be available in your Loyalty Points account.
- cannot be restored for exchanged or returned items.
- cannot be redeemed for orders made by telephone but can still be earned for the purchase made.